Facilities Rental Terms and Conditions
Basin Recreation Facility Rentals
The following terms and conditions are applicable to the rental of the Trailside Meeting Room and Pavilions.
Please direct questions to: 435-649-1564 Ext. 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tailside meeting room is available to government organizations, private citizens of Snyderville Basin, charitable and nonprofit organizations, and other groups when the room is not being used by the District or its various committees and boards. Reservations will be accepted according to priority of use and fee schedule adopted by the District, 7 days per week (except on holidays), 8:30 a.m. untill 10:00 p.m.
- No long term sequential reservations will be considered to ensure meeting facilities are available to a broad range of community members.
- The Community Room will not be available for purely social functions (birthday parties, receptions, etc.). No animals or pets are allowed for any function.
- The individual who applies for a reservation must be 18 years old and will be responsible for those in attendance and the care of the room and furnishings.
a) The District will hold the applicant financially liable for any damages to District property that occurs during the meeting. Failure to comply with the general rules below may result in loss of damage deposit and denial of future meeting room use for both the applicant and the group using the room.
- Set up and clean up is the responsibility of the reservation holder and is to be done by the applicant during the reservation period. Please notify the District in advance if removal of tables and chairs is requested.
- Use of microphones and other standard audio visual equipment is permitted within the building during the scheduled time providing their use does not interfere with District business activities. All audio/visual equipment must be provided by the applicant.
- Light refreshments (beverages, cookies, sandwiches, etc) are allowed. We require a damage or cleaning deposit.
- When food is served, it is the responsibility of those using the room to clean up. Please notify the administrative office if a spill should occur. Damage deposit may be utilized.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted in District facilities at any time.
- No unlawful activities, inappropriate use of the room, or inappropriate conduct will be tolerated.
- Users will be required to vacate the premises for any violation. Future privileges may be revoked should any of these activities occur.
- The District will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property. A lost and found is available at the administrative office during regular business hours. Lost items will be held for no longer than 30 days from date of event.
- The following guidelines are provided to assist patrons in caring for the building while they enjoy its ammenities.
a) No glitter or paint is to be brought into the building unless flooring or covering is provided by the applicant.
b) No open flames in or out of the building. This includes burning candles, potpourri, incense, etc.
c) Pictures, flags, and curtains/blinds are not to be removed.
d) The applicant is responsible for provisions of dishes, utensils, dishtowels, napkins, tablecloths, etc.
e) Children under 18 years of age must be under the supervision of an adult.
f) District staff must approve decorations in advance. Nothing may be fastened or affixed to the walls, ceilings, or floors in any manner. No nails or tacks in the woodwork or walls.
g) Removal of pictures, plaques, and other objects for the purpose of redecorating is prohibited.
h) The applicant is responsible to leave the room in a clean, orderly condition. This includes returning chairs and tables to an orderly arrangement, picking up and disposing of garbage.
- Building keys may be picked up no earlier than two business days prior to the reservation.
- If thermostat has been adjusted, return setting to 65 degrees.
- Meeting room and interior/exterior lights must be turned off.
- Lock and check exterior doors to be sure the building is secure.
- Place key in key box near exit door after hours or return to office staff.
Cancellations: If the applicant cancels reservation 5 or more days prior to the date reserved, a 20% handling fee will be withheld from the deposit refund. If a facility reservation is cancelled less than 5 days prior to the date reserved, the deposit will be forfeited. If a facility reservation is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, the full rental fee will be forfeited. Refunds will NOT be issued to applicants who do not use their reservation and fail to cancel as stipulated above. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, a cancellation is initiated by Basin Recreation, the reservation holder will be given a 100% refund for that specific date or Basin Recreation will provide a credit toward a mutually agreed upon future reservation.