Dog Park Construction
Willow Creek Dog Park CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
The dog park will be within the Willow Creek Park at 4460 Split Rail Lane, Park City.
Here in Park City we LOVE our four-legged friends! Basin Recreation is in the process of building a NEW dog park at Willow Creek Park! Construction will be completed by the end of October 2013. As part of the new additions, the upper parking lot will be expanded from 19 to 54 stalls.
The dog park will enclose 2.4 fenced acres, including the pond. (Note: The pond will be seperated from the dog park during the winter months for ice skating.) Pond features will entail a zero entry point on the east bank and floating dock for dogs to launch into the water. A 1/3 soft surface trail will surround the dog park. In the center of the fenced portion, dogs will enjoy 24,000 square feet of "fetch" space. And while you watch your dogs play, three 8' by 8' shade shelters will provide a spot to sit out of the sun.
We will utilize this page to show pictures of the dog park construction progress and to update you with important and current information. We will also keep you updated on Facebook and Twitter so make sure to LIKE/FOLLOW us! For more information about the Willow Creek Dog Park construction project please email Brian Hanton at email@example.com.
- Curbs have been poured for the parking lot, asphalt hopefully happening the week of 10/7
- Banks of the pond are being re-established
- The fencing should be started week of 10/7
- Pavilion pours starting week of 10/7
- Dead trees along Old Ranch Road, by the pond, are being cut down as they were a safety hazard
- Project still on schedule for completion end of October